Monday 16 January 2012

Catching up

Confluence

Well, I was busy in Nassau. Was convinced to submit a proposal for Transforming Spaces 2012, as their theme was fibre and spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to knit a pair of socks from coconut husks. That's still in progress.

It's a tourist postcard, right?

But one of the most important things I wanted to do on this trip was to take pictures: I hadn't been doing much of that in 2011, and made it my mission to shoot more. Thanks to a professional photographer friend, who suggested, after reviewing my Flickrstream, that I needed to shoot the light, I decided that I would do more of that.

What's the story, morning glory?

And, truth be told, I think I was successful.

A ColorAid experiment

What do you think?

Pink. Puddle. Palm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books for Sale

The shop is currently empty.